September 27, 2010

This is the Official site of Pampered Pets and Pals

Due to the lack of funding and my two year length of Un-Employment rather than pay fees to a web site I have parked both pamperedpetsandpals.com and gotwelder.com for the interim! I may even consider selling the right's to the .Com. Follow us as we journey through the world of Blogging, Tweeting, and Socila networking! I have a site at Wordpress and at raise funds for pet adoptions at an Online Store for Glass and Brass Garden and Patio Decorations!

Follow @stevegrimes  and @pamperedpetspal on Twitter for the latest updates and Facebook is linked from Twitter!

The Connection for pet adoption and more short animal blogs & quick info is At Affiliate kick apps on a trial run! Don't ask me why? Check back weekly and leave comments when you can...No membership or E-mail will ever be required!

No comments:

Post a Comment